Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Audio Visual Sales Technician, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a leading IT Solutions provider and is looking a strong, enthusiastic, high energy and committed person for the position of Technician – Audio Visual. Ideal candidates must have at least 3 years experience in similar or related capacity.
Being the Technician – Audio Visual, you are Directly Accountable for:
- Ensure monthly achievements.
- Upselling to the existing customers
- Bring 5 leads per month.
- Train and grow to become pre-sales engineers and product experts
- Introduce and promote high value Products and Solutions revolving around:
- Cloud Based Solutions,
- Collaboration solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Disruptive Technologies
- Home and Office Automation
- Building Management Systems
- Training as a Service.
- Increase Manufacturer Certification levels as follows:
- Polycom: attain 5 Video and Audio Specializations
- Clear One: Attain Specialization in Audio, Streaming and Video Conferencing in Technical and Sales.
- Bosch-Conferencing technical and Sales certifications.
- Attain highest level of product certifications.
- Be certified in Clear One Video and audio solutions.
- Be certified in Polycom Specialized video and audio solutions.
- Be certified in BOSCH conferencing solutions.
- Ensure proper project planning and implementation.
- Mandatory use of CRM /ERP system on all aspects.
- Adopt real-time working with CRM/ERP.
- Ensuring 100% accuracy and comprehensive surveys and submission of reports within 24 hours.
- Reduce turnaround time for solution design for customers to the following time lines:
- Tender: 10 days from 12 days.
- RFQs: 6 days to 3 days
- Quotations: from 2 days to same day service.
- Perform other related duties or assignment as directed.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Information Technology / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Electrical and Electronic Engineering or a Higher National Diploma in Computer Wireless / Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a Minimum 5 years’ Computer Wireless Installation industry experience.
- Certification in Professional Routing & Switching, and Voice (CCNA R&S and/or Voice).
- Project Management and Audit Reviews.
- Routing and Switching.
- Products Knowledge
- Structured Cabling Installation & Configuration.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate power tools, and other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Audio & video installation and configuration.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications with updated CV to: email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 20th November, 2018. Clearly Indicate “AUDIO VISUAL SALES TECHNICIAN” on the email subject line.
Early, qualified applications will be prioritized and the position will automatically be closed once we find suitable candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: