Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Reinsurance Executive Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is an international boutique Insurance broker offering specialized, international insurance solutions. They desire to hire an experienced and a highly talented professional in the capacity of Reinsurance Executive. The Executive shall ensure timely and accurate administration and processing of reinsurance applications, endorsements and cancellations. Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of reinsurance covers.
Reinsurance Executive Job Responsibilities:
The Executive’s duties, which may be varied from time to time, will include amongst other responsibilities that arise during the day to day business of the Company:
- Efficient delivery of all client facing transactional service activities
- Pro-actively assisting in the day to day running of client’s risk and insurance programs ensuring that this meets the required quality levels in accordance with the agreements with clients
- Preparation of quote requests/risk notes/ renewal submission where appropriate
- Timely issuance of invoices and delivery to clients
- Timely collection of premiums from clients and an active management of the debtor’s book
- Delivering the co-ordination of global service, where appropriate, in conjunction with our international partners
- Contributing pro-actively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Adherence to business processes, systems and procedures (including usage of electronic applications e.g. Navision, Outlook etc. as necessary)
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and comply with them at all times
- Responsible for working in accordance with the company’s internal compliance and risk management framework to protect the interests or reputation of the company at all times.
Qualifications for the Reinsurance Executive Job
- 3 – 5 years in similar capacity with a reputable company
- Degree in Economics, Actuarial or any other relevant degree
- Experience handling International Insurance solutions across multiple continents will be an advantage.
- ACII professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Proven record in meeting targets in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the criteria set above should send their applications attaching your current CV to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 15th October 2018. Please quote “REINSURANCE EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: