Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Insurance Senior Account Executive Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a Premium international Insurance Broker with rich portfolio globally. They seek to hire a Senior Account Executive who will drive excellent client service. Manage sales, service, and retention efforts for products to achieve profitable growth and earnings targets and to manage operational goals and maximize efficiencies. Provide guidance and mentorship to Client Executive staff.
Insurance Senior Account Executive Job Responsibilities:
The Executive’s duties, which may be varied from time to time, will include amongst other responsibilities that arise during the day to day business of the Company:
- Contribute to developing and leading assigned new existing sales and support senior management with other new existing opportunities;
- Lead, develop and improve the day to day client relationship;
- Manage and co-ordinate all activities;
- Responsible for “client profile” risks and needs analysis;
- Produce quality insurable risks analysis, marketing strategy, market risk presentation, wordings and policy documentation on time;
- Co-ordination and effective delivery of global service where necessary;
- Exceptional service delivery for clients of the Global & Corporate team;
- Managing relevant stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience;
- Ensuring client and portfolio profitability is maintained;
- Working with the various Marsh overseas offices to deliver optimised outcomes for the client;
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction, retention revenue and profitability;
- Responsible for articulating the value delivered by the company and supports senior management in negotiation exercises as appropriate;
- Premium collection responsibility for clients handled
- Make the effort to grow existing and / or develop new business opportunities for increased revenue;
- Adherence to business processes, systems and procedures (including usage of electronic applications e.g. Navision, Outlook etc. as necessary);
- Promote effective teamwork by sharing information and communicating with direct reports;
- Be aware of regulatory requirements, share knowledge of requirements with team and promote compliance within the client team;
- Effectively manage the performance of direct reports by providing feedback and regular one to ones and coaching the client team;
- Responsible for working in accordance with the company’s internal compliance and risk management framework to protect the interests or reputation of the company at all times.
- To correctly articulate the company’s claims management proposition and the benefits to the client of the company’s claims services and capability
- Understand and agree what claims services the client will require and expect and coordinate with other client service staff accordingly
- Ascertain and document the client’s claims demands, needs and priorities
- Escalate any contentious matters to manager and keep manager regularly updated on material developments
Qualifications for the Insurance Senior Account Executive Job
- 3 – 5 years in similar capacity with a reputable company
- B. Com or any other relevant business degree
- Experience managing International Insurance solutions with a reputable company will be an advantage.
- ACII professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Proven record in meeting targets in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the criteria set above should send their applications attaching your current CV to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 15th October 2018. Please quote “SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: