Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for FMCG Internal Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is one of the leading FMCG distributors in Kenya and seeks to hire an accomplished professional in the role of Internal Auditor.
Responsibilities for the Internal Auditor Job
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc audit plans
- Execute planned audits as per the laid down procedures and best practices
- Independently undertake both financial and process audits and present accurate reports to the directors.
- Perform business process reviews to identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Study and assess the work flows, both physical and through the system, and recommend on best practices that creates more efficiency and mitigates against intentional or non-intentional risks
- Train the team on compliance with established internal control procedures and following through to ensure compliance.
- Ensure flawless process documentation and traceable staff accountability that supports smooth audit trail
- Discuss audit findings with the respective managers/Head of Department and recommend corrective actions / control enhancements where necessary
- Agree with the managers on recommended corrective actions on key audit issues, timelines, KPIs and responsibilities/accountabilities.
- Perform post-audit follow-up after submission of reports to determine extent of implementation of audit recommendations
- Discuss audit follow up reports with responsible managers on any pending audit recommendations
- Preparation of periodic audit findings/reports.
- Investigating cases of fraud and other physical and system misnomers and report the same to the management.
- Ensure that all loopholes that could give rise to fraud are detected and sealed.
Internal Auditor Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Certification CPA – (K) or ACCA
- Qualification in CISA will an outright advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as an internal auditor in a large, busy firm.
- Must be a member of ICPAK or any other relevant professional body
- Working knowledge with ERP systems is a must
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Good in advanced MS Excel
- Able to work independently, discreetly
- Excellent understanding of system forensics
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their applications to email@example.com so us to reach us on or before 31st October 2018.
Please quote “INTERNAL AUDITOR” on your email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: