Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Creative Director, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lee and Myles Job Vacancy 2018
- Salary: Ksh 50,000 – 55,000
- Location: Nairobi
Our client is Tours and Travel Company based in Nairobi and with operations across the country and within East Africa They seek to hire an experienced and talented professional in the role of a Creative Director.
The Creative Director will take charge of all creative works, branding, developing advertising communication and strategic marketing communication. The ideal candidate is a highly strategic professional with hands on experience in design work, communication, marketing and branding. He/she will be part of company leadership. He/she must have superior understanding of film, editing and advertising principles.
The creative director will take charge of the development and execution of the budgets to ensure to achieve efficiency, ROI and the 100% achievement of the set objectives while managing schedules on short- and long-term projects. He/She will work closely with the contracted agencies (where desired) and other partners to advance the company goals and objectives. The candidate must have worked in the same capacity for at least 3 years in similar or related capacity.
Creative Director Job Responsibilities
- Taking full charge of the creative function within the company, processes and expectations to support the strategic goals and brand of the company
- Oversee/do all creative works – graphic designs, PPTs, Prints, Press releases, exhibitions etc.
- Ensure that the creative function delivers on the ROI and set objectives
- Ensuring that our creative product remains leading edge and ahead of our competition
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself and others on the team
- Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and interactive/web/video/motion graphics and post-production execution
- Ensuring the professional development and readiness of the creative team
- Managing the evolution of the agency’s technology needs and marketing technology and digital marketing capabilities.
- The creative director is responsible for translating the company’s marketing objectives into creative strategies and designs.
Qualifications for the Creative Director Job
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, communications or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in design, brand development and project management in a Tour and Travel company is a MUST.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic fundamentals, print and web capabilities and a superior understanding of film, editing and advertising principles.
- Proven work experience working as a creative director
- Solid working knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 31st October 2018. Please quote “CREATIVE DIRECTOR” on your email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 31st October 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: