Ledar Pharmacy Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Pharmaceutical Technologist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ledar Pharmacy Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ledar Pharmacy Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
As a growing Retail Pharmacy entity with envisioned Branch extension and current branch in Kitengela, on the Outskirts of Nairobi, we are looking to recruit a result oriented, self-driven and dynamic individual to share in the company’s ideals and vision and contribute to its growth
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist in charge the incumbent shall be responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Dispensing of prescriptions, Patient counseling and counter- prescribing to optimize the Pharmacy Sales.
- Making Extemporaneous Preparations
- Stock control and Inventory Management including monitoring of expiries, with good working Knowledge of Phamacore-Inventory/Financial management system
- Shortlisting items sold for ordering and conducting stock counts as and when required by the management.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Pharmacy and all storage areas and conforming to good storage practices.
- Providing inventory, Sales and Cash collection reports to the management as needed
- Keeping appropriate patient records and doing follow ups to ensure optimal pharmaceutical care and treatment outcomes, and ensuring storage of prescription records for Two years as required by Cap 244 of the Kenyan laws.
- Performing Blood Glucose Monitoring, Blood Pressure check, Weight and BMI Check and providing the required advice on medicines and doing the necessary referrals.
- Sale of Medical Aids, Self testing Kits and Medical Equipment and training of patients on their use.
- Sale of Vaccines, Insulin and other cold chain products and ensuring optimal cold chain maintenance until use by the end consumer. Also provision of technical advice on cold chain management to clients.
- Participating in Health Promotion and Marketing initiatives organized by the Pharmacy.
- Performing any other duties as may be required by the management.
Minimum Qualifications/Education Requirements:
- A Diploma in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized Institution
- Enrollment Certificate from Kenya’s Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- Valid Practice license (if currently employed)
- A minimum of One Year Post Enrollment Experience in a busy Retail Pharmacy.
- Good Working knowledge of Phamacore-inventory management System and other data bases.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, send your Curriculum Vitae with email address/phone contacts of Three Referees, Cover Letter stating expected Salary, and scanned Educational and regulatory certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST
Applications are to be received by 31st October 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: