Leading Travel Agency Job Vacancies 2018 for Senior Tours & Travel Consultant
Our client, a leading travel agency in Kenya is urgently seeking to recruit a Senior Tours and Travel Consultant to join their team.
- Development of domestic and international packages by visiting destinations and suggesting interesting travel routes or places of interest.
- Designing flexible tour packages to meet the needs of different clients and selling them along travel products.
- Exploring and identifying new business opportunities by promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps and event programs).
- Organizing entry to attractions and transport, such as car hire.
- Dealing with emergencies, such as helping a holidaymaker who is ill or those needing to contact family members urgently.
- Organizing and attending tourism events, conferences, workshops, seminars and exhibitions.
- Developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets, regardless of the size of the outlet or products offered.
- Making contact in advance with places to stay or visit to check details and arrangements by liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Dealing with customer enquiries/complaints and aiming to meet their expectations;
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records and writing report
- Degree/Diploma in Tours and Travel Management from a recognized institution
- Should have at least 5 years work experience as a Tours/Travel consultant, 2 being as a Senior Tours/Travel consultant
- Experience using Amadeus and /or Galileo
- Good communication and Customer care skills
- Friendly and Pleasant personality
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV only to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job tittle “SENIOR TOURS AND TRAVEL CONSULTANT” on the subject line by 14th February 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: