Leading Restaurant Job Recruitment 2018 for New Baristas
- Taste the coffee on the morning shift, check the grinder and ensure proper grind is set for the coffee
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with restaurant standard drink recipes.
- Receive bar supplies and arrange into the fridges and stores following the FIFO Method
- Train new baristas and new wait staff on the bar products for smooth accommodation and efficient collaboration.
- Periodically check the equipment and ask for fixing or replacement when malfunctions are observed
- Certificate for a barista course a must
- Ability and previous experience on operating a coffee making machine
- Wine, cocktails and alcoholic drinks knowledge is a must
- Hospitality course is an asset
- Previous experience in a similar role in a well known Establishment
- Fluency in English language
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV to email@example.com on or before 22/2/2017 indicating the position applied for on the email subject. Current and expected remuneration should also be stated.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: