Leading Restaurant Job Recruitment 2018 for Grills & Saucier Chef
- Applicant should have at least a Form Four certificate. (Minimum K.C.S.E grade of C+)
- Diploma/ Certificate in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Applicant must be between 23 and 35 years of age.
- Prior job related experience in a fast paced upper class hotel or restaurant as a cook
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work for extra hours depending on the need of the business
- Maintain highest professional food safety and sanitation standards.
- Ability to work in a team in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to communicate with the head chef, kitchen managers and fellow associates
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
- Be well groomed and conform to the kitchen dress code
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must be able to read and understand simple instructions/ recipes
- Must be disciplined and a good time manager
- Must have worked in a Multi Cuisine Set Up; Italian especially for at least 1 year.
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV to email@example.com on or before 22/2/2017 indicating the position applied for on the email subject. Current and expected remuneration should also be stated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: