Leading Plastics Industry Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Projects Co-ordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Leading Plastics Industry Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Leading Plastics Industry Job Vacancy 2018
We are a leading player in the plastics industry looking for a flexible and versatile Sales & Marketing professional who will be responsible for the growth of our Brand.
If you live and breathe sales & marketing, we need to talk…
The Role: Reporting to the Managing Director & Business Executive, the job holder will be part of the Company’s Sales Function.
Role Purpose: To drive the Company’s marketing function with a view to consolidating the Company’s Brand position in the market.
- Marketing the company’s products in designated markets
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Design, implement and report on sales strategies against set targets
- Deploy successful Sales & Marketing campaigns from conception, implementation to successful execution
- Submission of weekly sales reports
- A degree in Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing
- An intimate understanding of the Plastics industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Possess the analytical skills required to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with Government Institutions, NGOs & Private Sector companies a MUST.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Be a result oriented, honest, and hardworking team oriented individual able to work under minimum supervision.
- Hands on experience a MUST
- Age:35-40 years
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right fit kindly email your CV and cover letter indicating your current & expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Project Co-ordinator” not later than 10th December 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: