Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018 for Stores Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018
We are currently recruiting for our client a leading Engineering Manufacturing Company; Stores Executive
To undertake clerical duties at the central stores by ensuring that all goods delivered into the stores have been correctly received, stored, documented and are issued as per the laid down regulations and policies.
Key Responsibilities for the Stores Executive Job
- Implementing inventory policy and maintain stock at approved levels to avoid excess or stock outs.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes that may affect the production process
- Ensure that re-order levels are maintained.
- Assist in ensuring that all goods received agree with the purchase order quality, quantity and price.
- Ensure that the inspection and acceptance of goods are done by the quality assurance team before goods are received.
- Ensure that all goods received are stored and recorded properly.
- Maintain up to date stock bin cards.
- Follow stores control procedures at all times receiving, entering and storing.
- Ensure that all departmental requisitions have been authorised prior to issuing of requested items.
- Ensure that no authorised persons enter the stores.
- Participate in the monthly stock take exercise.
- Keep stores record and ensure they are up to date.
- Maintain good supplier relationship as well as maintaining good relationships with Governmental Agencies
- Manage the stores on Kaizen principles of FIFO and ideal inventory
- Ensure stores and other areas of responsibility maintain a minimum 6s score of 75% and above
Stores Executive Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Stores Management/Purchasing from a recognized institution. CPA 1 holder an added advantage
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in reputable company in a similar position, especially in the manufacturing sector.
- Computer proficiency with experience of fast tech systems
- Knowledge in Kaizen an advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 20th May 2018
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: