Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018 for Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Renewable energy company in Nairobi.
Sales Manager Job Roles:
- Constantly scan for new credible sources of leads and sales opportunities for solar PV systems
- Identify, pre-qualify, and acquire prospects for the sale of large commercial Solar PV Grid-Tie projects
- Negotiate and structure Solar PV and Solar Integrated contract deals
- Act as key point of contact between client and company in project implementation
- Continuously improve the companies Large solar installation ecosystem including but not limited to financing partners, technical capability, project management etc.
- Target and contact key decision makers in large commercial enterprises, hotels/resorts etc., to create a need and present new project opportunities, propose specific sales contracts, obtain fully executed contracts for new projects, and achieve business development goals
- Develop and deliver high quality and professional Solar PV and SWH systems proposals to key decision makers in various sectors that builds confidence, generates excitement and creates results.
- Develop and cultivate long term relationships with prospective large commercial solar photovoltaic system consumers, government bodies, architectural, construction, engineering bodies and other related industries to help strengthen partnerships.
- Leverage on existing network and expand our product reach and repeat business through relationship building and exceptional customer experience
- Establish and nurture relations with leading PV developers, keeping up to date with what is new in the renewable energy sector worldwide.
- Represent the company at appropriate local and international forums, associations, trade shows/exhibitions, industry talks and other renewable energy platforms, updating management regularly
- Strengthen knowledge in solar and photovoltaic systems in the industry, new local/international trends, commercial/consumer trends, ensuring that you are constantly updated
- Ensure compliance with industry and relevant government bodies (ERC), for any renewable energy policy updates, product specs and requirements.
- Collaborate with technical team to properly coordinate project implementation, and operations support interface, and proactively address problems/customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- University degree – business administration/Marketing/energy engineering (with a keen affinity for technical products).
- Experience in the energy industry strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th April 2018
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: