Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018 for Human Resource Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lead Consultants Recruitment 2018
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Wood Products company in Nairobi.
A seasoned person in HR management to oversee the Human Resources Function at the Factory, HR policymaking, Handle all matters with the workers Union, Ministry of Labour, Industrial Court.
- Provides overall strategic HR leadership by planning, developing and implementing strategies and policies of HR management.
- The job holder also fosters a workplace environment consistent with the organization’s values and mission, and leads the HR team in the provision of proactive, result oriented services.
- Reporting to the Directors, the Human Resources Manager is in-charge of all HR operations
- As such, he/she takes full responsibility of developing and managing the department so as to ensure that the department provides the best services to the Organization.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities
HR Planning and Recruitment:
- Conduct and advice on staff recruitment, manpower and succession planning. Exercise a proactive control over temporary staffing and ensure optimal utilization of manpower resources.
- Identifies and meets the company’s human resourcing needs by applying the best methods to source for staff in order to ensure continued business success.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, design and implement a KPI system to drive productivity of the employees.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, compiling and ensuring that all Job Descriptions are up to date at all times and have been fully implemented as a benchmark for performance measurement.
Managing the Time & Attendance System:
- Should ensure that the time and attendance system is updated at all times.
- Undertake shift planning and scheduling on the system.
- Extract daily, weekly, monthly statistics and prepare reports for the respective managers/section heads.
- Implement policies and measures to address Absenteeism.
- Implement policies and measures to manage any discipline related issues that may arise from time to time and resolving the same as per the provisions of the labour laws.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant fields;
- A Master degree will be an added advantage. Formal training in the Labour Laws of Kenya.
- 7 years relevant experience in a HR management position within a similar working environment dealing with a staff force of over 300 people
- Possess effective communication, presentation, leadership and relationship building skills;
- Superior employee relations skills -an active listener, and solution provider Demonstrate the passion for service delivery Highly
- Computer literate with Expertise in Microsoft office and working with Time & Attendance Systems/Software.
- Ability to synthesize data from the Time and Attendance system and convert this into reports for purposes of planning and decision making by management.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April 2018
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: