Lead Consultants Job Vacancy 2018 for Group Property Manager
- Group Head of the property division overseeing day to day operation of all the properties.
- Provide weekly and monthly property reports
- Conduct necessary audits for the property and ensure compliance.
- Have good network in the real estate industry especially with property agents
- Knowledgeable in property documentation with all stakeholders
- Assist the Group General Manager by providing information for Board meetings
- Have a good understanding of repair and maintenance works
- Ability to interpret and comprehend design drawings
- Prepare monthly, half yearly and yearly budgets in liaison with finance department
- Sales & Marketing skills are an added advantage.
- Degree / Diploma in Building & Constructions, Land Economics or Property management (or any other equivalent qualification) from a recognized University (or an equivalent institution).
- Experience: More than 5 years experience as Property Manager managing more than three busy units
- Have good communication knowledge especially in reporting tools and common spreadsheets applications
- Leadership skills, team player, good interpersonal skills, analytical and strategic.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision in a demanding challenging and busy environment.
How to Apply
Send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject email@example.com before 30th MARCH 2018 Indicate your current salary and notice period.