Lead Consultants Job Vacancy 2018 for FMCG Security Manager
- Prevent theft and damage to company property
- Investigate any alleged or detected theft/fraud, prepare a Management report and give recommendations in a timely manner.
- Ensure regular rotation of sub-contracted security guards.
- Ensure all reported incidents are logged on the occurrence book and reported to the relevant person and proper action taken
- Liaise with the local police on any alleged intrusion into the premises or company/client cargo and follow up the case to conclusion
- Ensure all security procedures are followed by all employees and clients within the premises
- Ensure all access points and control rooms are properly manned
- Ensure all security gadgets/tools/equipment are in good working condition e.g. fence, alarms, CCTV
- Maintain records of all main door keys and safe custody of the same.
- Ensure all items leaving the premises are accompanied by the relevant authorization documents and gate pass.
- 5 years’ experience in security in a supply chain or a related environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th March 2018 indicate current and expected salary.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More