Lead Consultant Job Vacancy For Quality Assurance Technician (4 Posts), Application Details
- You will be responsible for effective implementation of company Quality Policies and Systems Procedures (ISO 9001, 14001and Kaizen).
- Creating awareness on QMS, EMS and ISO TS 16949 requirements.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality/ environmental management system.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions i.e. internal system audits and technical audits as stipulated in QESP 019.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Scrap analysis, follow up and to report on the management of scraps.
- Special projects e.g. prototype assembly, comparison of competitor products.
- To ensure inspection and testing of quality process input materials.
- Advise production department of process quality input.
- Carry out Process and Machines capability trends.
Quality Assurance Technicians Job Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or Applied Chemistry from a recognized institution of higher learning; Degree holders in the above-mentioned fields will have an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes & technology.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to plan, prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 20th January 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: