Lead Consultant Job Vacancy for Inventory Controller
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lead Consultant Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lead Consultant Job Vacancy 2019
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client an FMCG company in Nairobi;
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving any issues regarding products and services.
- Attend directly to customers either by telephone, email or face to face.
- Provide help and advice to customers using the Company’s products.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and orders.
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting corrections or adjustments and following up to ensure resolution.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing, delivery information and perform customer verifications.
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes, direct requests and unresolved issues to top management.
- Manage customer accounts, keep accurate records of customer interactions/ correspondence and transactions.
- Record details of all enquiries made by customers together with details of actions taken and prepare and submit customer activity reports to the top management.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Contribute to planning and implementing of sales and marketing strategies together with the team so as to achieve the envisioned business growth plan.
- Identify avenues for product improvements and on new products by constantly researching and remaining up to date with current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Develop partnership with customers to ensure successful market entry plans and trade management.
- Perform as other duty as directed by the management.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management/ Customer Care or related field
- At least 4 years customer care experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge of IT and ERP Sysytems.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: