Lead Consultant Job Vacancies 2018 for Electrical Technician
We are looking for qualified and talented professional to fill the following the position; Electrical Technician
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, the roles and responsibilities for this position are: –
- To maximise the production output while maintaining highest levels of quality, machine uptime and zero scrap/rework levels as are established in the Ideal Performance Targets (IPs)
- Ensure timely attendance to all mechanical machinery breakdowns.
- Carry out Autonomous maintenance (AM) and Planned Maintenance (PM) on all machines in order to minimize downtime.
- Upon any repair works, you shall ensure that the repaired/serviced equipment produces a good product and that your work is duly certified as satisfactory by a supervisor before you leave the serviced equipment.
- Train operators on the best practices regarding handling of machines especially cleaning, lubrication, tightening and inspection
- Establish proper relationship with operators and other technicians to ensure quick trouble shooting of machinery problems.
- Ensure that the plant machinery and equipment are in sound condition and ready to provide service to the production and other relevant departments.
- Ensure proper description, specification and quantity of machinery spares are forwarded to the store keeper for requisition
- Ensure proper utilization of available spares and keep record of used spares after appropriate services/repairs.
- Ensure work professionalism is adhered to and familiarize with existing production operation procedures.
- Advice on modification and possible improvements to increase/enhance productivity of equipment.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering preferably power option from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in reputable company in the manufacturing sector.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes & technology.
- Kaizen knowledge will be added advantage
- Ability to plan, prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines
- Mature, flexible and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 15th February 2018, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .
Share this post with your Friends: