LC Waikiki Retail Recruitment 2018 for Store Management Trainee, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for LC Waikiki Retail Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
LC Waikiki Retail Recruitment 2018
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş. Today LC Waikiki trades in around 800 stores in 37 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming one of the largest retail groups in the world.”
- We are keeping an ambitious expansion plan in Kenya and give you an opportunity for a fast career.
- You will join us as Management Trainee and we will be looking to develop you quickly into a 2. Store Manager
- We give priority to the internal promotion; if you are potential we can develop your skills to achieve a managerial position.
- Ensures that LC Waikiki standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store
- Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
- Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum University Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in fashion retail
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to LC Waikiki career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: