Law firm Job Vacancy For Motorbike Rider (25K), Application Details
Our client is a well established law firm, operating in Nairobi. They seek to hire a rider who will be tasked with running errands for the company.
Rider Job Responsibilities
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service
Qualifications for the Rider Job
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience riding in Nairobi and good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motorbike Rider – Law firm) firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th January 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: