Lavington Hotel Job Vacancy 2018 for Executive Housekeeper, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lavington Hotel Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lavington Hotel Job Vacancy 2018
The Head Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation of the hotel, guest rooms, public areas and other assigned areas. Directs and coordinates all functions of the Housekeeping and Laundry departments and ensures impeccable levels of cleanliness and upkeep. Implements inventory and cost controls and ensures expenses are carefully managed. Must demonstrate excellent leadership, communication and team building skills with associates, peers and across departments.
Responsibilities for the Executive Housekeeper Job
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Approval of the Functional Manual of the department.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Effectively deals with ambiguity.
- Interpersonal Savvy.
- Builds Effective Teams
Executive Housekeeper Job Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of the Housekeeping and laundry field.
- Able to create, modify department and related company policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of action based on these guidelines.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Ability to communicate information and hotel services to management and guests.
- Education and Experience
- Degree or diploma in hotel management,
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in similar role.
- Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: