Laterite Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Laterite recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Laterite Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Laterite Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Laterite is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Senior Research Associate
- Do you want to make a difference to knowledge creation in East Africa through development research?
- Are you passionate about leading social and economic research projects across education, public health, youth, agriculture and urbanization sectors, with a focus on gender and social inclusion?
- Do you work best when collaborating with experts across disciplines and getting the best out of their expertise?
- Do you value mentoring and managing to build a team and grow a cutting-edge business?
If yes, then this might be the role for you! Laterite’s Senior Research Associates have the opportunity to hone leadership and technical skills and make a difference to development research in East Africa.
Position Description & Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Research Associate based in Uganda you will:
- Play an active role leading a portfolio of impactful research projects, from design through to data collection, analysis and follow through.
- Lead research teams to ensure we deliver actionable insights for our clients, using rigorous and innovative research methods.
- Manage relationships with our clients so that we can build successful partnerships and help our clients get the evidence they need to make informed decisions
- Mentor a growing team of research and data professionals with a particular focus on the development of the team and ensuring that Laterite is a great place to work.
- Contribute to country-level strategic decisions such as the types of projects to pursue, how to develop the team, and how to increase the impact of our research.
- Support business development and recruitment processes, with the objective of building an exciting portfolio of research projects and a great Laterite team.
As part of Laterite’s management team, you will have a voice in project selection, corporate strategy, process improvements, and structuring Laterite’s research agenda. You will serve as role model for the team, actively promote our corporate culture, and help us as an organization to achieve our mission.
You are an excellent researcher. You are passionate about social and economic research in Sub-Saharan Africa. You can quickly grasp research concepts, and structure your technical approach to a problem. You have solid project management skills to oversee a portfolio of projects at different stages in the research lifecycle. You build high-trust relationships and can effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders in public and private sectors. You have led teams, have excellent interpersonal skills, and are self-motivated and can flourish in a fast-paced environment, where timelines can be unpredictable. You also have excellent written and oral communication skills (in English).
Proficiency in STATA, R, or Python is a must! You have a master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Public Health, Public Policy, or a related field, and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience. Research experience in education, youth, public health, agriculture or urbanization is strongly desirable. You are willing to develop your professional skills, lead the growth of an organization dedicated to social and economic development, and thrive in an innovative and collaborative organization.
How to Apply
We invite you to submit your CV and complete our application form with more information about yourself and your career. At the end of this application you will be sent a link to a 30 minute quantitative assessment. The assessment must be completed within one week of submitting your application. We will contact successful applicants to discuss next steps. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP. We are also recruiting for a Senior Research Associate based in Kampala, Uganda
Interested and qualified? Go to Laterite career website on www.idealist.org to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Laterite Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Laterite Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Laterite Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Laterite Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Laterite Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Laterite Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: