Langata Hospital Vacancy 2019 for Clinic Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Langata Hospital Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Langata Hospital Vacancy 2019
Langata Hospital Limited is seeking to hire a Comprehensive care clinic officer who is a Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse. The candidate will be responsible for patient health by completing CCC process. The candidate should provide PITC and DTC as part of routine care to all patients and our clients.
- Counselor usually works with children, youth, adult or (families who have problems.)
- She/he deals with in and out patient by Counseling and Testing.
- To collect routine data daily that is compiled and submitted to the district for more information.
- He/she does HIV/AIDS testing and counseling for those who volunteer.
- She/he provides confidentiality to protect the rights of the clients.
- Personal information, psychological diagnosis and other information shared during counseling may not be released to a third party without prior written consent from the client.
- General outpatient services.
- Attending to Post rape patient.
- Promotion Health Services (Families Planning).
- Tuberculosis (TB).
- Maternal and Child Birth Health Services.
- Adult and Pediatrics Inpatient facility.
- Must be a Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
- At least two year’s professional experience in HIV/AIDS Program monitoring and evaluation in the county.
- Added advantage if has been working in ANC/MCH
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send an email to [email protected] by 30/03/2019
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: