Lamu County Job Vacancy For Senior Structural Engineer, Application Details
Table of Contents
Requirement for the Structural Engineer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in Structural Engineering;
- Registration by Engineers Registration Board of Kenya;
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Structural Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Working closely on construction plans with user Department, Architects and other professionals;
- Developing design ideas using modern software;
- Investigating the properties of materials like glass, steel and concrete, and advising which is most suitable;
- Working out the loads and stresses on different parts of a structure;
- Using computer simulations to predict how structures will react under different conditions;
How to Apply
The Secretary Lawn County Public Service Board P.O. Box 536-80500 Lamu. The applications should reach the County Public Service Board Office on or Before 27th December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Valid Clearance Certificate of Good Conduct, HELB, Credit Reference Bureau, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Kenya Revenue Authority KRA Tax Compliance
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
Share this post with your Friends: