Lamu County Job Vacancy For Senior Records Management Officer, Application Details
Table of Contents
Requirements for the Records Management Officer Job
- Bachelors in Information Science / Records Management or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Must have at least three (3) years experience in records management;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Records Management Officer Job Responsibilities
- Documents are carefully handled;
- Pending correspondence and brings — ups are checked and appropriate action taken;
- Mails are received, sorted, opened and dispatched and related registers are maintained;
- The officer will initiate appraisal and disposal of files/ documents in liaison with National Archives and Documentation Service;
- Ensure security of information, documents, files and office equipment’s; and
- Supervise, guide and develop staff working under him/her.
How to Apply
Lawn County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 536-80500
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board Office on or Before 27th December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Valid Clearance Certificate of Good Conduct, HELB, Credit Reference Bureau, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Kenya Revenue Authority KRA Tax Compliance
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More