Lamu County Job Vacancy For Senior Human Resource Management Officer, Application Details
Table of Contents
Requirements for the Human Resource Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences from a recognized institution
- Must be a member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM);
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in Human Resource Management;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Human Resource Job Responsibilities
- Handling all Human Resource Management matters within established polices, rules and regulations and supervision and guidance of staff working under him/her.
How to Apply
Lawn County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 536-80500
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board Office on or Before 27th December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Valid Clearance Certificate of Good Conduct, HELB, Credit Reference Bureau, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Kenya Revenue Authority KRA Tax Compliance
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)