Lamu County Job Vacancy For Human Resource, Application Details
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences from a recognized institution
- Must be a member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM);
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in Human Resource Management;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Human Resource Job Responsibilities
- Handling all Human Resource Management matters within established polices, rules and regulations and supervision and guidance of staff working under him/her.
How to Apply
Lawn County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 536-80500
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board Office on or Before 27th December 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic and Professional Certificates
Valid Clearance Certificate of Good Conduct, HELB, Credit Reference Bureau, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Kenya Revenue Authority KRA Tax Compliance
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: