Lamu County Job Vacancy For Administrator for the County Headquarter, Application Details
Table of Contents
Requirements for the County Administrator Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public Administration; Business Administration / Management, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
County Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in planning office accommodation;
- Coordinating meeting, conferences and other events;
- Supervising general maintenance of building and furniture;
- Facilitating maintenance and repairs of office equipment;
- Processing administrative documents;
- Supervising provision of security and office services;
- Supervising records management and messenger services within various departments;
- Handling public concern and issues;
- Facilitating citizen participating in development activities;
- Providing input in organizing public participation awareness at the local level;
- Collecting and collating data on development activities.
- Inspecting unsafe buildings and recommending options for repairs or demolition;
- Making sure that projects meet legal guidelines, environmental directives and health and safety requirements;
- Supervising project teams;
- Giving progress reports to clients and senior managers.
How to Apply
Lawn County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 536-80500
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board Office on or Before 27th December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Valid Clearance Certificate of Good Conduct, HELB, Credit Reference Bureau, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Kenya Revenue Authority KRA Tax Compliance
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More