Laikipia County Job Vacancy For Accountant (32K), Application Details
- Preparation and verification of vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations.
- Routine accounting work such as balancing of cashbooks, imprest and advances ledgers etc.
- Responsible for safe custody of records and assets under the office.
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Bachelors degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Passed Part II of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in Computer Applications
How to Apply
Written application including a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and the National Identification Card or passport should be sent to: THE CEO/SECRETARY LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD NYAHURURU TOWNHALL P O BOX 52-20300 NYAHURURU Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall. To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 19th January, 2018. Laikipia County Public Service Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates. Qualified youth, women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: