Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Lafayette Resources Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018
We are looking for an experienced and exceptionally talented Human Resources Professional to fill the position of Talent Manager whose key role is to manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for PM and QI policy development.
- Research and assist in the development of PM training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction. Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Conduct presentations and training.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Recruit full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and intern personnel. Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start. Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring team, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- At least 7year+ professional work experience as a Human Resource professional, 5 of which should be at a similar position
- MUST have extensive experience in the Banking sector
- A bachelor’s degree from a Recognized University
- Higher or post graduate diploma in HRM
- HR practicing certificate from IHRM or any other recognized institution
- Outstanding commercial and strategic business insight
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and people management capabilities
- Knowledge of Kenyan labour laws employment legislation for East African countries
How to Apply
If this opportunity excites you, and you meet all the parameters defined above, then we would like to talk to you urgently.
Please send your application to us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: