Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018 for Quality Assurance Technician, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018 for Quality Assurance Technician. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018
Our Client an accredited company involved in the management of temperature-controlled warehouses and specialized in supply chain management seeks to fill the position of a Quality Assurance Technician in Kenya and we are thus hunting for exceptional talent for the role
The individual will assemble customer orders from storage or inbound shipments to a standing area for outbound loading. This is a highly active role which requires the individual to work safely, accurately, and efficiently to meet customer needs.
Quality Assurance Technician Job Responsibilities
- Successfully perform all primary activities which include providing daily quality assurance to operations, review of electronic batch records and associated documents within the manufacturing facility, provide support on change control processes, and participate and support internal and external audits.
- Assure compliance with GMP, GDP, GLP, and company procedures. Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in activities and processes according to regulatory agency rules and guidelines and write and implement the company’s Quality practices.
- Review electronic batch records and associated documents against procedures for accuracy and assure compliance to procedures based on regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, etc.
- Provide assessments to support day to day change control processes (insignificant changes and return to operations) in accordance with internal procedures and ensure compliance with the FDA and ISO requirements.
- Good understanding and knowledge of current regulatory requirements and serve as a plant resource for compliance to these requirements
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Technician Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or other technical field and 3-5 years of relevant experience in Quality with a pharmaceutical/Food company or other similarly regulated industry.
- General knowledge of biotech manufacturing theories and processes preferred.
- Knowledge of Pharmacy and Poison Control Board certification and NEMA Regulations, Application of Good Documentation Practices (GDP), and application of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) preferred.
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills with great attention to detail
- Should be a Self-motivated individual and good team player
- Must posses excellent sales skills, outgoing, client facing temperament
- Must have a strong business acumen with the ability to make a significant contribution to performance and profitability;
- Should poses strong strategic thinking and execution skills;
How to Apply
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently.
Please send your application to us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your current and expected remuneration
Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: