Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018 for Head Of Corporate Banking, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lafayette Resources Recruitment 2018
To manage Corporate and Investment Banking Unit which involves growing business in terms of the loan book, liabilities customer base and income from the bank’s Corporate and Investment target markets. The job includes continuous enhancement of the breadth and depth of product lines for the unit to achieve and sustain competitive positioning in the target markets. Effective account relationship management resulting in optimization of customer satisfaction, retention and wallet share through selling multiple solutions from the entire bank’s product range is critical.
Head Of Corporate Banking Job Responsibilities:
- To create and manage corporate and Investment banking relationships and ensure optimal sells to all the customers.
- Grow the corporate banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to the existing customers to attain high returns.
- Grow the Investment banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and drive to get new buyers and sellers.
- To manage the customers relationships to ensure retention.
- Monitor and ensure that there is no excesses that are not approved.
- Work in close partnership with Senior Managers in Credit Risk Management, Trade Finance, Investment Banking, SMEs and Group Head of Credit Risk Management to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with bank policies.
- Liaise and provide leadership to the unit heads in areas of expertise, particularly in regards to provision of facilities to customers and customer recruitments.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s mission statement.
- Coach and guide the direct reports including the head of sales, head of Institutional banking and Head of Credit Analysts.
Qualifications for the Head Of Corporate Banking Job
- University degree of its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Banking, Accounting or Finance.
- Good experience in lending at a corporate level and exposure to credit and sophisticated corporate products.
- Experience, awareness and appreciation of all aspects of balance sheet management in banking.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Ten years’ experience in a similar role with expertise in senior sales & marketing in financial services industry.
- At least five years’ experience in business management role.
How to Apply
Think you are up to the challenge?
Then step out and tell us through: [email protected], and remember to mention your current remuneration. Speed is good for our business.
If you qualify, we will hit back right away.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: