Lafayette Resources Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Information Officer, Application Details
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is the most senior Executive in the organization responsible for the information technology and computer systems that support the organization’s goals.
We are supporting our client to find an experienced CIO to oversee the use of Information technology (IT), and to devise the Bank’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to the organization so as to facilitate the success of our client’s business.
This is a highly specialized role, at the Senior level (C Suite)
If you are ready to make a significant career move, then read further
You are meticulous and precise with an innate dynamism to solve problems, you like challenging tasks and have the ability to perform a variety of activities
You prefer freshness, and inventive ideas and work that involves change, variety and excitement, you have an innate tendency toward creativity and always seeks to achieve accuracy and perfection
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Communicate with bank’s board, CEO and business executives and translate business objective into IT activities and priorities. Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience,
- Plan the implementation of new systems and projects and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations, and approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers,
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- 15+ years professional work experience in a similar role, 8 of which should be in senior Management
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- MSc/MA will be preferred
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
How to Apply
Think you are up to the challenge?
Then step out and tell us through: [email protected], and remember to mention your current remuneration. Speed is good for our business.
If you qualify, we will hit back right away.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: