Lafayette Resources Job Vacancies 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Lafayette Resources Job Vacancies. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Lafayette Resources Job Vacancies 2018
Are you a Finance Professional who is ready to take a most significant career move?
Then this Opportunity will definitely grab your attention
The Group Chief Financial Officer is a key member of the Executive Management team, and reports to the CEO and the Board.
The CFO will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the group of companies. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
This is a highly demanding C Suite role in the Banking sector, that requires a seasoned finance leader and professional.
Let’s look at the Job, what is expected of you
You are a good abstract and conceptual thinker and an introspective person who will thoroughly think through issues and problems, and enjoys confronting and solving complex problems
You are highly reliable, very disciplined and precise and has the ability to evaluate facts in a logical and systematic way, are logical and analytical in your approach to issues. You have a strong tendency towards management and towards specialization
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization and subsidiaries
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting for the group
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- An MBA will place you in a highly favourable position
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)K
- 15+ years’ experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably you have worked in any of the top 5 accounting firms at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at different locations is essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
How to Apply
Think you are up to the challenge?
Then step out and tell us through: firstname.lastname@example.org, and remember to mention your current remuneration. Speed is good for our business.
If you qualify, we will hit back right away.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: