Lafayette Resources Job Vacancies 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Lafayette Resources Job Vacancies. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Lafayette Resources Job Vacancies 2018
Do you know Derivatives, have you traded or sold them? If not, then this hot career opportunity is not for you. If yes, then read on.
Our client is clear on one thing. They will be taking the Leadership Position in Treasury Derivative Sales in Africa in less than 3 years. That’s a clear Vision.
Do you want to be part of that Vision, really have it in you to take charge of this journey and help your new employer achieve this milestone?
Are you Imaginative and creative in your approach to achieving goals; are you motivated by competitive environments and situations that allow you to bring out your best?
Would you describe yourself as a “ Outstanding in Sales’’, with ability to persuade and build powerful internal and external relationships, that inspire buy-in from all the stake holders. You have a sense of urgency and impatient desire to produce results. You are energetic, take initiative and push your team to work faster, and deliver results, in a motivating environment.
The Job, what is expected of you
Our Client only hires the best; those who have outstanding go getter attitudes, and entrepreneurial mindset
The New Head of Derivatives has a challenging and exciting opportunity of setting up a treasury sales desk, lead a team that will grow the derivative clients portfolio, and own the vision of making this bank number one in treasury derivatives sales in AFRICA
- You will design operational policies, build a strong clientele, and build liaison with other key functions including corporate banking relationship managers in identifying and selling derivative products to clients.
- You will meet your budgets, and it will be more exciting to see you surpass your targets on a regular.
- Legal Compliance is important, so you will need to liaise with compliance, market risk and credit risk departments to ensure that the bank does not miss-sale derivative products to clients.
- You will bring fresh ideas in leadership and innovation, that will indeed bring the vision of your employer to life.
- This is a Senior Position, so indeed you require a University degree; you must be great in Sales; Experience of trading in Derivative Markets is fundamental, experience of 6 years and above will definitely give you an edge
How to Apply
Think you are up to the challenge?
Then step out and tell us through: firstname.lastname@example.org, and remember to mention your current remuneration. Speed is good for our business.
If you qualify, we will hit back right away.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: