Kwale County Job Recruitment 2018 for Registered Clinical Officers
JOB GROUP L‟ (1 POST)
Clinical Officers Job Requirements:
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Completed one year internship.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in anaesthesia
- With at least years working experience.
Duties for the Clinical Officers Job
- Offering pre- operative assessment (anaesthetic screening) and management of patients / clients
- Offering intra-operative management to patients /clients
- Offering post – operative management / follow up of theatre patients/clients
- Giving anaesthetic advice to the theatre /hospital team in all matters pertaining to anaesthesia
- Guiding and counseling patients/ clients/ staffs in matters pertaining to anaesthesia
- Responsible for the anaesthetic machines and drugs
- Collecting and Compiling anaesthetic data and report.
How to Apply
NOTE: All applicants for the following positions should Seek:-
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Certificate of good Conduct
- Tax clearance certificate from KRA
- Certificate of registration and a letter of good standing, if one is a member of a professional body
- Clearance certificate from Kenya Credit Bureau
- Clearance certificate from HELB
Application MUST be addressed to; THE Ag. SECRETARY KWALE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P.O BOX 4-80403, KWALE So as to reach the aforementioned by 4.00 PM on Friday, 19th January, 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: