Kwale County Job Recruitment 2018 for HR Director
JOB GROUP ‘R’ (1 POST)
The Kwale County Public Service Board is seeking to fill the following positions as indicated
Duties for the HR Director Job
- The Officer will be responsible to the County Secretary to the County Government of Kwale for planning, organization, co-ordination and administration of all human resource activities within the County
- Performing liaison duties with the County Secretary and the County Public Service
- Board implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the human resource policies, rules and regulations.
- Advising the authorized officer on the delegated powers and ensuring their implementation;
- Maintaining professional human resource management standards in the County;
- Advising on succession management/human resource planning and utilization of human resources;
- Advising on career development; advising the County Government on general
- Government policies on human resource management; and
- Interpretation of Labour Laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource in a Department.
- Secretary to the County Human Resource Advisory Committee (CHRAC) meetings
HR Director Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Deputy Director of Human Resource Management or in a comparable and relevant in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Relations/Public or Business
- Administration/ Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in the general organization and management of human resource and a thorough understanding of the relevant emerging practices/techniques.
How to Apply
NOTE: All applicants for the following positions should Seek:-
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Certificate of good Conduct
- Tax clearance certificate from KRA
- Certificate of registration and a letter of good standing, if one is a member of a professional body
- Clearance certificate from Kenya Credit Bureau
- Clearance certificate from HELB
Application MUST be addressed to; THE Ag. SECRETARY KWALE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P.O BOX 4-80403, KWALE So as to reach the aforementioned by 4.00 PM on Friday, 19th January, 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: