Kuehne + Nagel Limited Job Recruitment 2018 for Operations Process Manager
- Ensuring effective airfreight operating system utilization.
- Ensuring the management of tasks is being executed by branch level management teams (monitored through Business Automation
- Management tools (BAM) and billing reports).
- Controlling of airfreight operational processes to ensure optimal work flow structure is implemented.
- Root cause analysis and support of the airfreight organization in regards to the operational KPI’s.
- Oversight of customer implementation projects ensuring a smooth on boarding process.
- Facilitation of systems tools and transition of tasks to the Shared Service Centre (SSC).
- Acting as first point of contact with the SSC teams and Regional Operational Management (RA-M) relating to task transition.
- Evaluating and ensuring that appropriate infrastructure is in place for business growth (when committed business is on board) and when staff fluctuations occur.
- Acting as the direct responsible party ensuring that productivity targets are being met by the respective airfreight departments.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient systems and process collaboration with other business units.
- Ensuring that effective cost management processes are in place and adhered to at branch / department levels.
- Monitoring utilization and performance of Cargo IQ KPI’s.
- Monitoring and driving the Forwarding Controlling Systems (FOCOS) development.
- Self-driven analysis of systems, processes and performances with the help of the applicable operational management.
- Monitoring major customers KPI’s to ensure levels of committed service are being achieved.
- Ensuring all necessary trainings have been completed as per national training matrix.
- Responsible of the on boarding process of new hires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- Masters in Logistics/Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Project/ Process Management.
- Operational Airfreight background.
- Six Sigma Certification.
- KN Systems knowledge (e.g Airlog, CIEL, THS) will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate, Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Good reasons to join
Besides numerous corporate benefits we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and shape processes and innovative solutions that will transform logistics and exceed customers’ expectations.
How to Apply
All applications to be channeled through www.kncareers.com
National Human Resource Manager Kuehne + Nagel Limited P.O Box 69979 Nairobi, 00400Tel: +254 20 6600 000
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: