The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS Placement Online Application into various Universities and Colleges in Kenya for the 2021/2022 academic year. KUCCPS 2021 Intake, KUCCPS Placement 2021/2022, KUCCPS Online Application Form.
KUCCPS Placement Online Application 2021/2022 to Universities and Colleges notification has been published online. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) invites application from suitably qualified students for admission placement into various Universities and Colleges in Kenya through Government Sponsorship before the KUCCPS Application Deadline 22nd February 2021. The KUCCPS Application 2021/2022 details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, student portal, application form & how to apply, closing date/deadline, and others are available below on admalic.co.ke as well as on the official website of the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.net.
The KUCCPS online application portal is now open for the 2021/2022 placement to institutions of higher learning.
- To apply, login to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
Click Here to See the Deadline for KUCCPS Application for Placement into Higher Institution.
If you have any question regarding KUCCPS Online Application 2021/2022, Kindly use the comment box below.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: