KTDA Job Vacancy 2018 for Speciality Products Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KTDA Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
KTDA Job Vacancy 2018
KTDA Management Services Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd and a key player in the tea industry providing management services to the tea sub-sector for efficient production, processing and marketing of quality teas.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking dynamic and highly talented individuals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the coordination of special projects undertaken by KTDA such as trade certification programs, TVAP and Bespoke manufacture projects/products.
Key Responsibilities for the Speciality Products Coordinator Job
- Participate in developing and gaining approval of specialty tea and trade certification strategies in areas of pricing, and communication.
- Identify and develop potential customers for specialty teas in the primary market.
- Coordinate contractual agreements between KTDA and Specialty teas customers.
- Prepare sales performance reports against production and demand forecasts and recommend appropriate action.
- Participate in specialty tea quality evaluation and benchmarking.
- Participate in product improvement and development targeted specialty tea markets.
- Coordinate trade certifications in liaison with Operations department and other relevant departments on issues related to trade certification.
- Respond to customers’ issues related to trade certification and specialty tea after consulting the manager
- Compiling reports on trade certifications for distribution to relevant users.
- Liaise with buyers on issues that relate to their specific projects and products.
- Ensure declaration of premiums for all trade/sales of certified teas to both the factories and feedback to buyers.
Speciality Products Coordinator Job Qualifications
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience, 2 (two) of which must be in tea manufacturing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good supervisory skills
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and effectively with minimum supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: