KTDA Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KTDA Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KTDA Job Vacancy 2018
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the plan of audits by carrying out audit procedures.
- Carry out planned audits as per department’s policies, procedures and best practices;
- Contribute to the preparation of work plans and audit programs;
- Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating efficiently through testing and interviewing techniques;
- Perform business process (in manual and automated/ERP environments) reviews to identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation;
- Discuss audit findings with the respective managers/Head of Department and recommend corrective actions / control enhancements where necessary;
- Prepare timely and accurate audit reports with key issues
- Perform post-audit follow-up after submission of reports to determine extent of implementation of audit recommendations;
- Discuss audit follow up reports with Head of Departments on any pending audit recommendations;
- Research on best practices & emerging issues;
- Carry out investigative and ad-hoc audit assignments;
- Preparing work papers and weekly reports.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field;
- Qualifications in CPA – (K) or ACCA is mandatory;
- Qualification in CISA is mandatory;
- Must be a member of a professional body e.g. ICPAK;
- Minimum of five (5) years as an internal/external auditor in a busy working environment;
- Must have experience in the use of SAP system;
- Knowledge in the use of IDEA will be an added advantage;
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice;
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams;
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask;
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness;
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge;
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area;
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals;
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages;
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: