Krones LCS Job Vacancy Center 2019 for Accounts Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Krones LCS Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Krones LCS Job Vacancy 2019
The LCS Co-ordinator contributes to the organizational goals by taking responsibility for administrative functions that support the effective running of projects led by the Project Manager.
- Prepare initial (estimate) quotes as requested by the Service Manager/Project Manager (PM)/Dispatch.
- Attends to queries from customers on billing.
- Receive timesheets from Engineers/Project Manager (PM) and process for project files and salary
- Attends to queries on invoicing/billing from the finance department and auditors.
- Quotations and all relevant administration.
- Administration support for Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Open project files with tracking number and necessary information.
- Communicate with all subsidiaries on issues with invoices/bills.
- Invoice customer when due.
- Receive invoices from 3rd party sub-contractors and suppliers for posting
- Two(2) years experience in a similar field
- Experience in SAP
- Knowledge of Krones industry
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – team builder and participant
- Diploma in Business Management
- Accounting packages- CPA, ACCA.
- Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, deadline driven individual with strong time management skills
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and strategic thinker
- Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage teamwork and compliance with work processes and procedures
- Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally
- Highly skilled in time management
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to focus on both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals
- MS Office – Word, Excel.
How to Apply
Should you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email your CV and application letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 13th March 2019
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: