KRA Job Vacancy 2019 for Alternative Dispute Resolution
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KRA Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
KRA Job Vacancy 2019
- Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination
- Division: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Grade: KRA ‘4’
- Reports to: Assistant Manager – ADR
- Location/Work station: Nairobi or Other Regional Office
- Number of positions: 1
- Conducting pre-trial briefings,
- preparing reports
- information packs for ADR.
- Prepare the Comprehensive Information Pack;
- Collect and collate data on Tax Disputes and ADR;
- Maintain CTDR database/ record keeping of ADR deliberations;
- Draft settlement agreements after conclusion of ADR meetings;
- Prepare minutes’/progress reports of deliberations during ADR facilitation meetings;
- Assist in the Administration, monitoring and compliances function of the division;
- Bachelor’s Degree (BCom), Finance or Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Law;
- A Master’s Degree, and/or CPA, ACCA will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate;
- 4 years’ experience in dispute resolution practice, 1 of which should be in a comparable organization.
- Strong administrative and supervisory skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills and capabilities;
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills;
- Resilient, focused and results oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
How to Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 21st March 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: