Konza Technopolis Job Vacancy 2019 for Legal Internship, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Konza Technopolis Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Konza Technopolis Job Vacancy 2019
Trainees graduating from training institutions join the labor market with academic and theoretical approaches to work and hence require practical exposure in a real work environment. The Authority has put in place an internship/attachment programme as part of on the job training for purpose of molding interns/attaches to become responsible citizens who will contribute effectively to the socio-economic development of the country as well as develop their ability to successfully take up employment in various sectors.
WORK STATION: Nairobi Office/ Konza Technopolis Site.
The successful candidates shall be selected from applicants who possess the following qualifications:
Requirements for Internship
- Application Letter
- A Degree/Diploma Certificate in Law from a recognized University or college Project management
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copy of National Identification card
- Personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks lasting for at least three (3) months
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm
- A copy of PIN certificate.
How to Apply
All applications should include a reliable email address, day-time telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
The Authority is an equal opportunity employer, youth, women, and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
Note! To Apply more of the Konza Technopolis Jobs, »CLICK HERE«
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: