Komaza Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Tech Test Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Komaza Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Komaza Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
Komaza is revolutionizing African forestry by unlocking the potential for small-scale farmers to serve booming wood markets. By combining high-scale operations with digital intelligence, we are currently planting commercial-grade forests at a rate of over 1 million trees with 5,000+ new farmers per year, making us Kenya’s largest industrial tree planter. We hold the only sustainable blueprint for meeting Africa’s $30B wood supply crisis – by leveraging farmers’ contribution of land and labor, Komaza can access nearly limitless land and establish a hectare of trees for far less than big plantations.
We have been recognized with numerous awards and investments, including The Climate Policy Initiative, The Nature Conservancy, Forbes, and Novastar Ventures
About The Team
With plans to grow the largest forestry company on the continent, Technology Development is a critical driver of operations and strategy at Komaza. We believe in having powerful mobile platforms that puts farmer, tree and mapping data into the hands of our frontline field staff – helping us plant more trees faster with more farmers and better outcomes. You’ll be part of a small team that functions independently & with ambitious plans to create, improve and leverage better technology for Komaza. We are looking for a highly-collaborative, analytical and innovative to build this future of tech at Komaza
About The Role
We are looking for an adept application tester to run manual and automated testing protocols. You’ll be responsible for finding and reporting bugs/glitches in the applications used by the field teams. In this role, you’re competent in executing tests cases and are passionate about tech. You have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
About This Role
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and cases for assigned project work for Komaza mobile applications
- Run functional tests, scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, scalability testing and international testing
- Create testing environment and setup test data in the database as needed to monitor issues and execute all required test case
- Report defects and problems that occur during the testing process within the bug tracking system
- Troubleshoot to identify the cause and effect of application related issues
- Provide technical support and advice to the field team on effective application use
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any relevant computer course
- At least 1 year experience as an application tester with field teams
- Experience in a variety of testing efforts (desirable)
- Added advantage if:
- Knowledgeable in SQL or relevant programming languages e.g. Python
- Previous experience in solving complex, ambiguous problems in a structured way in field locations
- Great communication skills – written and spoken
- Attentive to detail and tenacity
- Able to train complex technical systems to field teams
- Passionate in the application of technology to solve problems and bring impact to the lives of people
If you like variety and love learning and you are looking for a role that will allow you to develop and build a successful career, join us! This role will be at our headquarters in Kilifi, Kenya. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits with potential for further career growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Komaza Kenya career website on jobs.lever.co to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: