KOKO Networks Job Vacancy 2019 for Front-End Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KOKO Networks Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
KOKO Networks Job Vacancy 2019
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers.
Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market.
In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As a Front-end Engineer, you will be charged with developing web-related content including content management systems (CMS), websites, etc, as well as maintaining existing KOKO websites and CMSs.
- Maintain and update the KOKO consumer facing website, including building out KOKOpoint maps and My Account journeys
- Maintain/upgrade the KOKO Networks corporate website
- Develop the Chujaa microsite
- Maintain the KOKO Digital Media (KDM) Ad Platform CMS
- Develop any new websites as required
- Perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on KOKO websites
- Experience in CMS development, especially on WordPress
- Experience in HTML5 development
- Experience integrating websites with APIs
- Experience working with prototyping tools
- Experience working with tagging and analytics tools
- Experience of SEO
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)