KNBS Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Audit, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KNBS Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KNBS Job Vacancy 2018
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) is a corporate body established under the Statistics Act (2006). It is the principal Government agency responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis, publication and dissemination of official statistical information and its custody. It also oversees the coordination, supervision and development of programmes within the National Statistical System.
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with excellent credentials to fill the following positions:-
- Carrying out risk assessment;
- Implementing audit techniques and procedures;
- Carrying out audit checks and verifying payments;
- Undertaking spot-checks and special audit investigations as required from time to time;
- Preparing audit reports and following up on implementation of recommendations therein;
- Implementing fraud investigation strategy;
- Evaluating and documenting audit evidence;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-
- Commerce (Accounting or finance option); Business Administration (Accounting option); or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Must have served in the grade of Internal Auditor or equivalent position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Must have Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Examination or Part III of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Must have a Certified Information System Auditors (C.I.S.A) from a recognized institution;
- Must be registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA);
- Must have a Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Must have Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
Must meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and submit the following documents: –
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance Certificate from CRB
- A current Certificate of Good conduct from CID
- Clearance Certificate from HELB
- Clearance from EACC
How to Apply
Applicants should fill and submit hard copies of the employment application form Ref. 93-1-6, which is available on the KNBS website www.knbs.or.ke accompanied by copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials. The reference number for the post applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:
The Director General
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
O. Box 30266 – 00100
Herufi House, 1st Floor, Room 102
Applications must be received not later than 19th November, 2018 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KENYA NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MINORITIES AND MARGINALIZED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: