KK Security Job Vacancy 2018 for Pricing Analyst
The Pricing Analyst performs financial analysis in support of the creation, execution and measurement of pricing actions and strategies across the business. The position also produces timely, accurate management information, consolidates budget and forecast/business plan information and performs key reconciliation tasks to support month/year end processes and statutory accounts preparation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop Standard Costs, review inventory cost to reflect current cost and determine the costs of new products;
- Conduct proper cost analysis and build cost models for new and existing clients.;
- Provide pricing analysis to management for decision making;
- Confer with sales and marketing teams to develop proposals by validating sales quotations for accuracy and profitability. Offer technical financial support during the tendering process on matters pricing, costing and financial paperwork
- Take initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margins.
- Develop Dash Board to monitor financial performance by Branches/Projects.
- Perform month-end financial analysis. Prepare and distribute to Branch/Project Managers monthly P&L, DSO and other performance measures. Follow-up for explanation from the budget owners, summarize and report to Management
- Participate in various corporate projects requiring financial evaluation e.g. USE, EABL, CHC e.t.c.
- Champion preparation of annual budget by working with Branch/Project Managers, Department Heads. Ensure budget is completed on time and uploaded in the NAV System;
- Project Accounting working with NAV Team to ensure that the Project Accounting Module is implemented; and
- Provide monthly reports on Completed Projects –Revenue and Cost, Work-In-progress and reconcile to the General Ledger.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or its equivalent;Master’s degree as in a finance related field (M.Sc Finance or MBA Finance) as an advantage
- Complete professional qualifications in ACCA/CPA-K/CFA;
- Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants or a relevant professional body.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in service industry;
- Good knowledge of conducting quantitative as well as qualitative analysis including building models, prior data mining and on line market research;
- Strong financial modelling experience; and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send application to the HR Office by 27th March 2018 or by email email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: