Kitui County Job Vacancy 2018 for Marketing & Branding, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kitui County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kitui County Job Vacancy 2018
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the county public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the county and to confirm appointments”.
Pursuant to the above constitutional and legal provision, Kitui CPSB invites applications from qualified persons to be considered for the positions below in the County Ministry of Trade Cooperatives and Investments.
Requirements for the Director – Marketing & Branding Job
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Strategic Management, Public Administration, Urban and Rural
- Development, Commerce, Economics or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Relevant masters degree;
- Working experience of not less than ten (10) years, five (5) of which should have been in senior management or leadership;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism in public service; and
- Membership to relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
Director – Marketing & Branding Job Responsibilities:
- The Director, Marketing and Branding will report to the Chief Officer, County Ministry of Trade, Cooperatives and Investment and will be responsible for:
- Coordinating technical and administrative issues relating to marketing and branding in the County;
- Administration and interpretation of any provisions in the relevant Laws affecting marketing and
branding in the County;
- Management of marketing programs in the County;
- Development, implementation and realization of marketing plans and objectives for the County;
- Overseeing development of wholesale hubs/wholesale markets and tier retail markets in the
distribution value chain;
- Administration and interpretation of provisions of marketing and trade laws that affect the County;
- Collection, collation, storage and retrieval of information obtained from research or any other source using the same to advise the County Government as appropriate;
- Carrying out research for the County on matters to do with and/or related to markets;
- Assisting in the dissemination of research findings on marketing matters in the County; and
- Any other relevant duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to the above position will be as determined by the
Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary, Kitui County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Applicants:
Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 21st September 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Credit Reference Bureau
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: