Kitui County Job Vacancies 2018 for Store Keepers (14 Posts)
Job Group “G”
Fourteen (14) Posts
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- with a minimum of C- in Mathematics and English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Certificate in Supplies Management or its approved equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management from a recognized Institution.
- Issuing and receiving stores;
- Preparation and maintenance of records;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200,
Important information to all Candidates Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 6th March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Credit Reference Bureau
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: